SEC Co-OFFENSIVE PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
CHRIS RAINEY, RB, Florida
- Rainey accounted for a season-high 233 all-purpose yards – 108 rushing, 104 receiving, 21 on punt returns – in Florida’s 33-23 win over Tennessee.
- He is just the second player in the country to tally a 100-yard rushing and receiving performance (Orwin Smith, Georgia Tech) this season.
- Rainey became just the second Gator in program history to go over 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving in the same game (Percy Harvin, 2007 vs. Vanderbilt).
MARCUS LATTIMORE, RB, South Carolina
- Lattimore rushed for a career-high 246 yards on 37 carries in the Gamecocks’ 24-21 win against Navy.
- It was the fourth-best single-game rushing performance in school history, just 32 yards shy of the record. He also tied his career high with three touchdowns.
- It was his second career 200-yard rushing game and his seventh career 100-yard rushing effort (third this season in as many games).